The short answer to this question is no, you should not use bleach on marble surfaces. Marble is a porous natural stone, which means that it can easily absorb liquids, including bleach.
Marble is made of calcium carbonate, which reacts with acidic and alkaline substances like bleach.When marble absorbs bleach, it can cause the marble surface to become discolored and lose its natural luster.
Over time, the bleach can also eat away at the surface of the marble, causing it to become weak and susceptible to damage.
In addition to the damage that bleach can cause to marble, it can also be hazardous to your health. When bleach is mixed with other cleaning agents, it can produce harmful gases that can be toxic if inhaled.
If you accidentally spill bleach on marble, it is important to immediately rinse it off with clean water to prevent it from being absorbed into the surface.If you need to clean marble
surfaces, it is best to use a mild soap and warm water solution or a commercial marble cleaner with a damp cloth. These products are specifically designed for cleaning
marble without damaging the surface.